Available in both of their models, ARC and Surge, these top of the line bindings are the perfect choice for those that look at every gram.
“The lightest, and highest performing splitboard bindings in the world. We’ve been making bindings and winning hearts and awards for over a decade now. Our Arc and Surge bindings are considered the best splitboard bindings you can buy. But we couldn’t help but ask selves – how much farther could we go?
So, we pored over our Arc and Surge bindings from end to end and put each component under the microscope. Can we make it thinner? Can we use a different material? Can we combine these parts? Should we make a custom version? The answer to all of it … was YES. And we did. Right here at Spark HQ.
Our Pro Series bindings are the lightest and highest performing bindings in the world – made with incredible attention to detail and no compromises. Pro bindings feature all the same great assets as our standard Arc and Surge bindings tuned up with premium materials and custom components.”
New features on the Pro series:
- Our most flexible jacket and pants crafted for ski mountaineering
- Hybrid construction of breathable softshell and GORE WINDSTOPPER
- The perfect solution for high intensity and stormy weather
- Comfortable and stretchy construction
- Water repellant
- Jacket with helmet compatible hood to protect against the weather
- Pants flexible gusset to make a snug fit around mountaineering and ski boots
Spark R&D - ARC Pro Bindings 18/19
The simplicity and comfort of a Spark R&D binding, but even lighter. The PRO bindings are a great choice for those looking for simplicity but at the same time the lightest equipment out there. No matter if you’re attempting a hut-to-hut traverse in the Alps or a short powder run in the Rockies, the ARC Pro will deliver great performance in every condition saving some of your energy for the way down with zero compromise on the performance.
- Super stretchy and comfortable
- Hybrid construction is key for active sports like splitboarding: breathable where you need it, waterproof for the rest of the body
- Technical fit
- We’d like to wear brighter colours in the mountains in terms of safety, at least for the jacket, but that’s definitely a minor thing.
- We could use one extra pocket in the pants for extra storage.