Looking for a boot that can hold up kicking steps, using semi-automatic crampons and ride aggressively, while having one of the most comfortable fits in the market? The K2 Aspect is your choice. Made with mountaineering-splitboarding in mind, this boot won’t let you down when conditions get sketchy.
“One of the most sophisticated boots in the line, the K2 Aspect is aimed to please the most demanding of snowboarders. Stiffer flexing and burly in design, the Aspect features an Intuition® SpaceHeater™ liner, BOA® Conda™ liner lacing, and a rugged Vibram® Mountaineering outsole to help you get to that next peak in comfort.”
- Intuition Speace Heater liner
- Boa Conda
- Vibram Mountaineer outsole
- Traditional lacing
- Flex 5 out of 5
K2 Snowboarding - Aspect Boots 18/19
Powerful, aggressive, mountaineering. These three words come easy when testing the K2 Aspect. However, this doesn’t mean uncomfortable, as the Intuition liners featuring Boa Conda were super comfy since the first moment we put the boots on. Kicking steps and walking on icy conditions would have been a nightmare with some regular snowboard bots, but with the K2 Aspect it was a piece of cake. Super reliable on sketchy conditions, the Vibram outsole really stands out. On riding mode, it’s a very stiff boot, although it can be regulated with the lacing and straps to find a more suitable flex if needed. If you are into the mountaineering side of splitboarding or you just want a boot that will work on any kind of condition, the K2 Aspect will not let you down.
- Super comfortable liner right when you put them on.
- The Boa Conda offers outstanding heel hold and ankle fit.
- Adjustability with the lacing and straps.
- Solid construction.
- Reliable Vibram outsole.
- Just like every boot with a thick outsole, you lose part of the snowboard feel.
- On bigger sizes (like the tester's), the boot is a bit bulky and may cause toe and heel drag
Leave a Reply