Bulgarian Splitboard Festival
Date: 21-23 February 2014
Location: Vihren hut 1950 m, Pirin mountain, Bulgaria
The festival aims to promote splitboarding, ecological and avalanche awareness in the backcountry and lots of fun and good vibes.
- For those who want to test a splitboard there will be an opportunity to try models by Burton, G3 and Venture.
- Organized splitboard touring with local mountain guides.
- Course with certified mountain guide to learn the basics of avalanche safety awareness and risk management. Practice in avalanche beacon use.
- This year our split workshop will present how to make a splitboard from your old snowboard.
- The evolution of splitboarding – presentation of the different systems that are available in the market.
Next to testing opportunities and touring, a variable framework is going to take place, including live music, film presentations and speeches of experienced splitborders.
WE WELCOME ANY RITUALS, VOODOO OR OTHER FORMS OF NON-TRADITIONAL SNOW-PROVOKING RITUALS !!!
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or splitboardfest.com